The original Namba Gear bag, the Kava Laptop Studio bag was created by our design team of musician's and dj's to provide an optimum carrying solution for a laptop mobile studio or computer dj not requiring a large control surface and using up to a 17 laptop computer. We call it a high performance bag because of the construction detail and the extreme high grade weather-resistant 1680D poly nylon materials that are used.
Nominated for Best Bag/Case of 2008, the Kava bag has many musician friendly details that separate it from the other solutions on the market. Extremely long zippers which allow better packing, a cable management system that makes it easy to keep cables organized, super thick shoulder pad which softens and redistributes bag weight, and even a secret stash pocket (for your iLoks, etc.) are a few of the special features.
KAVA LAPTOP STUDIO BAG * Extra Thick Padding - provides the best protection for your laptop
* Extra Thick Shoulder Pad - redistributes bag weight so it feels lighter
* Adjustable Shoulder Strap - one size fits all
* Convenient Carry Handle - easy lift and carry
* Holds 17 Laptop Computer - take your studio with you (will not hold larger footprint of new 17 Macbook or 17 Dell Inspiron 1720)
* Holds 12 Vinyls & Audio Devices - transport & protect your mobile studio
* High Performance Construction - superior high-quality ballistic 1680D/PVC poly nylon material
* Cable Management System - easily organize your cable cluster
* Secret Stash Pocket - perfect place to hide iLoks or wallet (it's the pocket with your cable ties inside)
6,000 + (and growing) factories in our existing network are eager to make it for you.
When it comes to selling in stock products, we are no difference from many other Internet retailers, but we take pride in going extra miles to do something special for you: Have some products custom made for you.
We cannot do everything, but we usually can accommodate a certain changes in product options such as color, size, material, or minor design twist. We primarily work with vendors or factories, not individual artist or craftsman. For custom made products, we usually only cater to bulk size order that meets the minimum quantity requirement of a single factory run. Don't be shy. Ask. What we can accomplish may surprise you!