The Complete Internet Solution!
CompareWeb is a suite of secure, state-of-the-art Internet tools, including a Web site development application, a next-generation Web browser, and a fast and secure email application. This is the only Web suite on the market that offers this combination of speed, technology, convenience, and security with a fully integrated Web editor.
The Power of the Internet:
- Surf the Internet securely
- Get your email
- Subscribe to newsgroups
- Build Web sites
- Design HTML newsletters
- Block pop-up windows
- Kill spam
If you like to build your own Web pages but can't afford the high price tag of Macromedia Dreamweaver, CompareWeb is right for you. Enjoy the powerful functionality and ease of use you would find in industry-leading applications, but at big savings. CompareWeb is all you need to satisfy your Internet and Web design needs with the addition of integrated email and browser technology. Because the browser if fully integrated with the Web page builder you are guaranteed accurate image transfer onto your live site.
The Internet redefined. CompareBrowse is an easy to use, secure Internet browser for surfing the Web. Easily import your settings, passwords and favorites from other Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer or Netscape. Enjoy enhanced spyware security so that surfing the Internet remains your business.
- Easily navigate multiple Web pages in one window using the tabbed browsing feature
- A convenient Google search function is built into the toolbar
- Customize your experience with free add-on extensions, such as pop-up blockers, toolbar buttons and themes
- Downloads are automatically saved and organized on your desktop
CompareWebEdit is a full-featured Web development application designed for both novice Web designers and expert programmers. Combining familiar visual layout tools with advanced code editing, you can build or manage virtually any Web site using CompareWebEdit without knowing HTML. Utilizing standards-based Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to manage the styles that your documents follow, you an easily create impressive Web sites and HTML newsletters without being a pro...you will just look like one.
- Use tabs to esily navigate your pages in one window
- Improved organization of files and folders
- Copy and paste from CompareOffice or Microsoft Office without losing styles of formatting
- Browser validation automatically checks for compatibility across all popular Internet browsers
More than just secure email. CompareMail uses industry-standard features to make email more safe, fun, and efficient for your home or business. Avoid viruses with CompareMail's advanced security features that prohibit malicious scripts from launching without your knowledge. The intelligent junk mail filter automatically analyzes your email to minimize spam and unsolicited mail. Subscribe to your favorite newsgroups and live news feeds (RSS) using the fully-integrated newsgroup reader. Worry-free communication has never been easier!
- Personalize the look and feel of CompareMail using themes
- Enjoy advanced security and worry-free virus protection
- Full-integrated newsgroup reader supports thread watching/ignoring, subscribing, and offline viewing
- Priced for any budget
- Integrated Web browser, email client and HTML editor
- Cross-platform compatibility, including Windows, Macintosh OS X and Linux operating systems
- Latest browser technology provides immunity from common Internet viruses and trojans
- Built-in search bar features Google, Dictionary and Yahoo! search engines
- Integrated Download Manager, pop-up blocker and tabbed browsing features
- Profile Manager for easy management of favorites, cookies and preferences
- Manage multiple email and newsgroup accounts
- Version control allows tracking and managing of changes across Web design projects
- Built-in FTP support for uploading Web content to a server
- No annoying activation codes to enter
- Windows 98, Me, NT4, 2000, XP (Windows XP Recommended)
- Pentium 233MHz processor (500MHz or Faster Recommended)
- 64MB System of RAM Minimum (128MB Recommended)
- 50MB Disk Space Minimum
- CD-ROM Drive
- Mac OS X 10.1.X
- Minimum G3, G4, or G5 at 266MHz (677MHz or Faster Recommended)
- 128MB System of RAM Minimum (256MB Recommended)
- 100MB Disk Space Minimum (900MB Install, 1GB Swap Files)
- CD-ROM Drive