Get 5% Reward by Sharing
Refer friends and get paid 5% when they make their purchase. Details
Studio One Pro allows you to access recent songs and projects, create new ones, configure external devices, and access tutorials, demo songs, and special news feed. A single, straightforward workspace allows you to track, edit, and mix in one easy-to-navigate window that you can access with a single click. This groundbreaking professional music creation and production software for Mac® OS X and Windows® XP/Vista/7 makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering ridiculously simple right out of the box. Artists of all levels, from beginner to seasoned professional, will find Studio One a serious alternative to the intimidating, bloated offerings currently considered the standards.
For the committed, spends-days-locked-in-the-studio producer, Studio One Pro adds a serious mastering suite, 64-bit audio, VST and AU support, more 64-bit Native Effects plug-ins, and boatloads more third-party resources. Studio One changes the rules of the game with fresh code, innovative drag-and-drop MIDI mapping and plug-in management, auto-configuration with PreSonus hardware, insanely good audio quality, unlimited tracks and plug-ins per track, and a powerful, inventive Start page. And although Studio One Pro hit the scene just a year and a half ago, we've already added even still more pro chops with Version 1.6. From tracking to mixing to mastering and distribution, it's the creative environment built for intuitive use, speed, and efficiency– and yet it's robust enough for the most complex productions.
Cool New Stuff in Studio One Pro 1.6
• Integrated QuickTime Video Player
• Import video via + button or drag to Video Player or arrangement
• Video Offset setting with frame skip
• Audio-track extraction
• Mute button to mute audio embedded in video
• First-of-its-kind integrated SoundCloud client (www. soundcloud. com)
• Upload to SoundCloud directly from Studio One
• Digital Release has real-time mixdown
• Add album/song art to Project
• Add post-fader master inserts to Project
• OSX Snow Leopard 64-bit Version
• Follow Edit Position Mode - the timeline cursor follows the event position
• Improved automation editing
• Figure drawing (line, parabola, square, triangle, saw, sine)
• Unique Transform Tool (line, parabola, square, triangle, saw, sine)
• Selected Automation Track points locked to selected events (move selected automation with selected events)
• Key Command editor
• Save/Load template
• Learn function
• Search function
• Undo History
• In Menu/View/History
• Drag to Browser functions
• Drop instrument parts to File Browser to export MIDI file at drop location
• Drop audio events or ranges to File Browser to export audio clip at drop location
• Fade is bounced to audio
• Drop Presets from mixer (Inserts and Instruments)
• To File Browser creates preset in folder of file system
• To Instrument or Effect Browser creates preset at user's preset location
• Works for FX chains (Drag insert label to browser)
• REX file support - place on audio track
• Select single slices in the browser
• Load into Sample One with right-click menu
• Mackie HUI support for control surfaces
• Control-surface placement for grouping fader banks together
• Mackie Extender support
• 4 Groups possible
• Arrange surfaces via drag-and-drop
• File Type filter for Browser in Options/Locations/File Types - shows all supported file types
• Add/remove user file extensions to list to be shown in File Browser
• Drum-map pitch-name editor
• Save/Load pitch-name lists
• GM list available as preset
• Plug-in Bypass function (automatable)
• Dynamic Timestretch – accommodates tempo changes within Events
• Delete time (Range) function
• Export Stems
• Tracks and Channels - Choose from Tracks in the Arrangement, or Channels in the Console, including buses and FX Channels
• Overlaps - Choose to create overlaps if exporting between markers
• Select All/None
• MIDI preview player - plays MIDI through the selected Instrument Track
• Expand MIDI files to preview single tracks/drag them to the arrangement
• Constrain position when dragging events between tracks
• Has an automatic snapping range
• Hold Shift to turn off snapping
• MTC Send option in instruments device
• Display Offset option in Song Setup
• Clear Recent Documents function
• 1.In the menu
• 2.Contextual menu on Start page Recent list
• Quantize note ends
• Latency compensation for Insert FX on input channels
• Turbo mode for scrolling while dragging (press space bar while dragging)
• Locate when clicked in empty space (Options/Advanced/editing)
• Locate to Mouse Cursor command (Cmd + Space)
• Browser commands
• Delete, New Folder, Rename
• Move/Copy via drag-and-drop
• Global Dithering option in the Advanced Options/Audio Engine - enables use of third-party dithering
• Drag audio ranges to Sample One or Impact (audio will be bounced)
• Support for Apple Loops (CAF files, OS X only)
• Split at Cursor command
• Show in Console command in Plug-in Editor's Plug-in Select menu - helps to find your open plug-in in the console
• Nudge commands in Edit menu
• Drag notes from Editor to timeline or Browser (creates part or MIDI file)
• Set loop-range left and right with Cmd and Alt mouse-click in the timeline ruler
• Musical functions to split notes based on quantization and explode pitches to new Parts
How Studio One was Born (The Inside Story)
We had a clear and simple goal: Wipe the slate clean and apply decades of collective software and hardware experience to bring the DAW back to the musician and producer. After two years of coding and testing by some of the world's finest programmers, Studio One Artist and Studio One Pro are the result.
Studio One employs a unique, state-of-the-art audio engine that delivers incredibly clear, accurate sound. Studio One Pro features a 64-bit floating-point version of this audio engine that automatically switches between 64 - and 32-bit operation on the fly to accommodate 32-bit plug-ins. This means you always get the highest possible sound quality and blazing speed. Studio One Artist features the same audio engine but always operates in 32-bit mode.
Compatible and Easy to Configure
Studio One is compatible with any ASIO-, Windows Audio-, or CoreAudio-compliant audio interface, including, of course, the entire line of PreSonus interfaces.
Easy to Navigate
One click lands you on the Song page, a single, straightforward workspace that allows you to track, edit, and mix in one easy-to-navigate window.
Studio One's powerful drag-and-drop functions let you to drag an audio clip, effect, or a virtual instrument from the Browser directly onto a track in the Arrange or Console (mixer) view. Want to save an audio or MIDI clip as a file or save an effect or VI preset? Just drag it from the Arrange or Console view back to the Browser— done!
Cue Mix Built In
All PreSonus FireStudio-series audio interfaces include an internal software mixer that allows you to set up cue (monitor) mixes with zero latency. Manage these cue mixes from within Studio One, rather than using the external control panels normally required.
Mixdown Made Easy
The advantages of an integrated music-production system built from the ground up continue when it's time to mix. Studio One's Console is available in the Song page at all times, but it can be separated and even dragged to a second monitor.
Mastering (Studio One Pro)
Several DAWs offer integrated mastering capabilities to varying degrees. Without that capability, you need a separate mastering application. But no other DAW offers a truly integrated mastering suite comparable to the Project page in Studio One Pro.
Want to do sound for picture? With Studio One Pro, you can import any QuickTime video into a Song for playback and sync, with adjustable video-playback size and time offset. Simply drag-and-drop the video from the Browser into the arrangement to import it and, optionally, extract the audio from the video and place it on a new audio track. A new Follow Edit Position helps sync to specific video frames by adjusting the playback-cursor position based on the current edit position.
But Wait, There's Yet Even Still More. ..
It's obvious that Studio One keeps you out of a maze of nested windows and dialog boxes. And if you're an experienced engineer or producer, you can already appreciate the attention to workflow, which will help you more efficiently make a record. Here are a few more things to consider:
• Key Command Editor
• Version 1.5/1.6 adds a new key-command editor with Search and Learn features for creating and modifying keyboard shortcuts. The search feature finds specific key commands and shows which functions they trigger and also finds specified functions and displays the key commands to which they are assigned.
• Control Link™ MIDI Mapping With "Focus"
• Studio One integrates with hardware controllers simply and easily. The usefulness of the coolest plug-in or instrument is, after all, greatly diminished if you can't easily touch it with more than a mouse! We solved this problem once and for all.
• Native Plug-Ins and More
• Even if you don't own any plug-ins, we have you covered. If you do own plug-ins, you'll want Studio One Pro, which supports the VST 2, VST 3.1, and AU plug-in formats, as well as ReWire.
• Unlimited Undo History
Studio One Artist and Studio One Pro
Studio One comes in two flavors to suit your specific needs. We understand that there are different ways of making music and different levels of involvement. Some of you are cruising in home studios, capturing your creative grooves on your own time and at your own pace. Others are working in a project or commercial studio, whether on the clock for paying clients or producing your own work for sale.
Welcome to your new recording studio! Here's where our new approach to graphic interfaces makes creating music so much easier for you.
Layout and Organization
Browser and Pool
Power Buttons and Track Tools
Studio One Pro ships with 25 64-bit Native Effects™ signal-processor plug-ins and one specialized plug-in (Pipeline). Studio One Artist ships with 20 32-bit plug-ins. Studio One Pro also supports VST 2.4, VST 3.1, AU, and ReWire. Neither version imposes limits on the number of plug-ins that can be used in a given Song. You're limited only by your computer.
Studio One also ships with four native virtual instruments. Two of them have just undergone serious upgrades.
Dynamic Time Stretching
Studio One now uses dynamic time-stretching to change tempos within an event, rather than having to slice the event into separate events with different tempos. Constrain position when dragging events between tracks within a defined range, use a keyboard shortcut to fast-forward and rewind by measures, and accelerate scrolling while dragging with the new Turbo mode. When you select a region on a track, you can now extend the selection using Shift and the Up/Down arrow keys. When you select and remove a range in the Edit menu, the time in between regions will be deleted and the regions will snap together.
Studio One's mixing capabilities are straightforward, intuitive, and easy to use. You can mix as many tracks and use as much processing as your computer CPU can handle. And Studio One's powerful drag-and-drop features make it quick and easy to bring in new elements, effects, presets, and more.
• Mixing Overview
• Mixer Architecture
• Mix Console Views
• Channels Strips
• Console Building Blocks: Audio I/O, Inserts/Sends, Sidechains, and EQ
• Plug-in Latency and Delay Compensation
• Cue Mixes: The PreSonus Advantage
Automation: The Rest of the Story
The answer to questions about Studio One's automation capabilities is "Yes. " Nearly every parameter in Studio One, including virtual effects and instruments, can be automated using a mouse or a MIDI-mapped hardware controller.
• Automation Modes
• Creating Automation Tracks
• Audio-Track and Instrument-Track Automation
• Console Automation
• Automation Tracks
Pay attention! This is unique to Studio One Pro. You don't get this with other DAWs.
The Project page is the other window in Studio One Pro. (Yep, just two windows to create and complete an album!) In the Project page, you can lay out your album by selecting, sequencing, pacing, and processing your Songs. Then you can deliver the finished goods to web sites, FaceBook – anywhere on the internet via SoundCloud.
• Integrated Tracking, Mixing, and Mastering
• A new menu item enables you to upload songs, art, and metadata to the SoundCloud Web service directly from Studio One Pro.
Finally. .. (like you really read this far)
Many DAWs have made the claim of being revolutionary, groundbreaking, life-changing, etc. And some of them were. Then commercial evolution took hold, turning many of these fine products into bloatware.
We felt we could do better. We combined our considerable experience as developers of audio-interface hardware with the expertise of a team of preeminent German DAW designers to create an engineering "dream team. " This team reevaluated the entire process of computer-based recording and considered how we could build a superior new application using fresh software code and the latest technologies. The result is Studio One.
NEW IN VERSION 1.5/1.6
Key additions include support for video playback and sync for composing to picture, major enhancements to the Browser's drag-and-drop capabilities, the ability to draw your own automation waveforms, automation points that are locked to events, a new key-command editor, changing tempos within a event without slicing the event into separate events, and support for song and album art. A first-of-its-kind, built-in SoundCloud client enables you to upload audio files from Studio One directly to the Web. The MIDi features have been improved, including a new MIDI file player in the Browser. We've enhanced the Native Effects plug-ins and added new ones. And that's by no means all that is in this impressive update. Let's take a closer look.
Those who create sound for picture will be delighted with the new video features. You can now import any QuickTime video into a Song for playback and sync, with adjustable video playback size and time offset. Simply drag-and-drop the video from the Browser into the arrangement to import it and, optionally, simultaneously extract the audio from the video and place it on a new audio track. A new Follow Edit Position helps sync to specific video frames by adjusting the playback-cursor position based on the current edit position.
Browser drag-and-drop functionality has improved significantly. Drag an audio event to a location in the File Browser to instantly export a new audio file to that location. Drag an Instrument Part to the File Browser to export a MIDI clip to a specific location on your drive. Drag any insert effect or virtual instrument from the Device Rack to the Effects or Instruments Browser to store a preset for the effect or instrument; alternatively, drag to the File Browser to export the preset to a specific location on your drive.
You can now draw automation waveforms, and automation points are locked to selected events, so automation moves with the related events. A transform function lets you scale, stretch, and otherwise modify automation envelopes. An Undo history enables viewing and undoing all edits done since the file was opened, even if you have saved since then. A pitch-name editor is available in the drum layout, and you can save and load names from a pitch-name list.
Version 1.5/1.6 adds a new key-command editor with Search and Learn features for creating and modifying keyboard shortcuts. The search feature finds specific key commands and shows which functions they trigger and also finds specified functions and displays the key commands to which they are assigned.
Studio One now uses dynamic time stretching to change tempos within an event, rather than having to slice the event into separate events with different tempos. Constrain position when dragging events between tracks within a defined range, use a keyboard shortcut to fast-forward and rewind by measures, and accelerate scrolling while dragging with the new Turbo mode. When you select a region on a track, you can now extend the selection using Shift and the Up/Down arrow keys. When you select and remove a range in the Edit menu, the time in between regions will be deleted and the regions will snap together.
Album and Song Art can now be added to the Project and will be included in any exported Digital Release. A new menu item enables you to upload songs, art, and metadata to the SoundCloud Web service directly from Studio One.
Support for REX files also has been added. If you right-click a REX file in the Browser and select "Send to new SampleOne, " all slices are imported into SampleOne, and a new Instrument Part is created. Alternatively, you can drag the whole REX file, or individual slices, into the arrangement.
Several changes have been made to the Native Effects plug-ins. The Pipeline plug-in has gained a scope that enables you to manually alter the offset (in samples) for latency compensation. The scope displays send and return signals on top of each other and shows you the difference in real time, enabling you to manually adjust delay compensation, which is much more accurate than the automatic delay compensation found in some DAWs. In addition, latency compensation has been enabled for effects on input channels, so if you put an effect on an input channel, the software will ensure that the recorded track and processed input remain aligned.
Plug-ins can now be bypassed, and this can be automated. A new Level Meter plug-in provides an extra-large peak/RMS display. The PreSonus Presence™ virtual instrument has been redesigned, upgraded to 96 voices, and enhanced with effects, including modulation effects, pan, delay, distortion, gate, reverb, and a 7-band graphic EQ with settings for Lead (center frequencies range from 50 Hz to 10 kHz) and Bass (100 Hz to 6.4 kHz). The Impact™ virtual instrument adds Velocity layers, an envelope Hold parameter, and a multimode low-pass, bandpass, or high-pass filter with 12 dB or 24 dB slope. To load effects to a specific output channel, just drag the effect onto a pad.
The Spectrum Meter plug-in and the spectrum meter on the Project page (in Studio One Pro) have gained average and peak-hold level indicators with variable time intervals for precise level analysis across the frequency spectrum. A new Scope plug-in provides in-depth oscilloscope functions for troubleshooting and measurement within Studio One, including three independent/overlaid channels with stereo and sidechain input selection and a mathematical operation channel (A-B, A-C, and B-C).
Version 1.5/1.6 also includes several MIDI enhancements. The file Browser has gained a MIDI preview player that sends the MIDI data to a selected Instrument Track for playback. The player displays the MIDI file's length in bars and the number of notes in the pattern. Previously, MIDI quantization only affected Note On messages; now note ends (Note Off) can be quantized, as well. The Gate plug-in now sends MIDI note messages— perfect for drum replacement. Furthermore, MIDI files can be expanded in the Browser, and individual tracks can be dragged into the arrangement. Mackie HUI support has been added, enhancing your ability to use control surfaces with Studio One.
The export features have been significantly improved, including the ability to export entire channels as stems, complete with buses, effects, and instrument returns. In addition, when you export adjacent regions (between markers), you can now create custom-length overlaps at the head and tail of each region so that you can crossfade between the exported files. This works sort of like a pre-roll and post-roll. Studio One creates a folder for each region with a name derived from the marker name.
Version 1.6 is available now and is a free update to registered users.
If you want to:
- Make product changes;
- Create something not in stock
6,000 + (and growing) factories in our existing network are eager to make it for you.
When it comes to selling in stock products, we are no difference from many other Internet retailers, but we take pride in going extra miles to do something special for you: Have some products custom made for you.
We cannot do everything, but we usually can accommodate a certain changes in product options such as color, size, material, or minor design twist. We primarily work with vendors or factories, not individual artist or craftsman. For custom made products, we usually only cater to bulk size order that meets the minimum quantity requirement of a single factory run. Don't be shy. Ask. What we can accomplish may surprise you!
Read this first: Copyrights & Trademarks
Thank You for Your Request!If we can meet your requirements, we'll contact you within 1 business day.
Get 5% Reward by Sharing
Refer friends and get paid 5% when they make their purchase. Details
Get 5% Reward by Sharing
Refer friends and get rewards when they make their purchase.